Tools developed and implemented by our team have resulted in :
1. A 50% reduction in the time normally required to complete an EA, EIS or EIR;
2. A 35% savings in the costs normally associated with the preparation of EA, EIS or EIR;
3. A 60% reduction in the number of comments normally received for an EA, EIS or EIR;
4. A significant reduction in the level of public controversy and the risk of potential future litigation;
5. An improved overall coordination and consultation with other federal, state and local
agencies during the permitting process;
6. A substantial improvement in post-permit monitoring and compliance tracking.